Want to feel better in 2019? Let us help you.
Northern beaches health & fertility and the 5 practitioners who practice from the clinic have been working as naturopaths for a collective 40 + years.
As holistic practitioners we’re well equipped to support you on all levels of health. By nurturing your mental, physical and emotional needs we will guide you on your quest to reach your 2019 health care objectives!
People arrive in our clinic with all sorts of symptoms and conditions including:-
- Digestion – indigestion, reflux, bloating, excessive gas, diarrhoea and constipation
- Energy – long-term low energy, chronic fatigue syndrome
- Food intolerances and allergies – causing a knock-on of other symptoms
- Heart health – high blood pressure, high cholesterol
- Immunity – frequent colds and viruses, feeling unwell and slow to recover
- Men’s health – andropause, urinary and prostate issues, poor sperm health
- Mood – anxiety, feeling low and depressed
- Muscle, joint and bone health – osteoarthritis, osteoporosis
- Overweight – struggling to lose weight
- Preconception & pregnancy – preparing to have a baby, pregnancy and post-natal
- Skin – acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Women’s health – period problems, perimenopause and menopause, chronic candida, recurrent urinary tract infections and sub/infertility
We work by taking a detailed case where we try to understand triggers and disturbing factors, which are driving the condition.
We test where necessary, depending on the individual and their presenting condition we will order blood tests or refer back to a GP to get further testing. We can also recommend food intolerance testing with US BioTek, a comprehensive stool test with Dr Data or other indicated testing.
At the end of every consult, we will give you recommendations these are likely to include diet, lifestyle, supplements and herbal medicines and will be uniquely individual to you. Then we will set a date for your follow-up consult and start you on your get-well program.
Our care is truly individualised and unique to you and your health objectives.
If you want to feel better, book in now and go to https://nbhealthandfertility.com.au/contact-us.html